[RPRWG] RPR support

All,

If you wish for RPR to finish quickly, I can be distracted.
Only 10,000 signatures by week from Friday are required.
See:
  http://recallgov.org

Its probably easier to win the recall election than to
fix the problems with the current RPR fairness.
At least the California voters are ready to accept a
change (:>).

Please forward to your Silicon Valley Friends...

DVJ

P.S. Please excuse this breach in normal protocols, for
a self-enhancing announcement. But, I figure that one
breach for every 1,000 useful D2.0-2.3 comments isn't
a bad quota...

David V. James
3180 South Ct
Palo Alto, CA 94306