[RPRWG] Last Chance for Hotel Rooms for Vegas

RPRWGers,

please make your reservations for the Embassy Suites as today is the
last day for booking.

For the first night(monday) we are technically over our room
block (but low for tuesday and wednesday), so the hotel *may* tell you
that there are no more rooms left. Ignore them, there are plenty
of rooms in the hotel.

Please make your reservation anyway, and then email
Jennifer Hull <jennifer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> and let her know
and she will work with the hotel to get you the proper rate
(and insure your room is counting towards our room block).

thanks,

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Manager of Engineering,       Cisco Systems