[RPRWG] October Virtual Interim Meeting - Comment Resolution on D2.6

RPRWGers,

a reminder that October 22,23rd 2003 are the dates for our
virtual interim (conference call) to do comment resolution
on D2.6.

there are two locations (Ottawa and San Jose) for people
to attend in person and a dial in bridge for all those who cannot.

However, bridge ports are a precious resource so I'd like
to know in advance how many to reserve. Please
email me if you expect to be attending on the bridge
only.

The SJ location is the same as for the August meeting,
Building 09 on East Tasman Drive. The Ottawa location
is the Cisco office in Kanata (3000 innovation drive).

The agenda is to start each morning at 8am PST and
run until 5pm PST (assuming we don't need to go later).
The only business that will be handled is CR on D2.6

The November meeting in Albuquerque is where we will
next meeting in plenary session.

cheers,

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Distinguished Engineer,       Cisco Systems