Re: [RPRWG] October Virtual Interim Meeting - Comment Resolutionon D2.6

It has been pointed out to me that we will still be operating
on PDT on the dates. So the meetings start at

11am Eastern North America - 8am Pacific North America

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Distinguished Engineer,       Cisco Systems