[RPRWG] Dial In Information for Comment Resolution Conference Call

RPRWGers,

I have a 10 port bridge reserved for wednesday morning
and afternoon and thrusday morning and afternoon. All
times shown are San Jose Times.

Dial in numbers are:
Toll Free (not from 408)	(866) 902-7862
(408) Area code			(408) 902-7862

Day/Time		Passcode
Wed 8AM-12PM		8021700
Wed 1PM-5PM		8021701
Thu 8AM-12PM		8021700
Thu 1PM-5PM		8021701

The bridges do NOT always do a good job of mixing
incoming audio streams therefore, I will be granting
the speaking token to people. You should not talk
until recognized by the chair. You get to finish your
thought and then you give up the token and I grant it
to someone else. I will attempt to allow conversations
to occur so that rebuttal etc can be done.

Coordination of the meeting will be on yahoo messenger.
I will set up a conference chat session. People then
send a message to the chat window when they want the
token and I will announce over the phone who has the
token.

People should mute their phones when they are not
given the speaking token. Pressing #5 mutes/unmutes
the bridge port (if your phone does not own a mute).
Always mute using #5 before going on hold (since
some hold systems pipe in music).

my messenger id is m_takefman  please send me a
message to request joining the conference.

cheers,

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Distinguished Engineer,       Cisco Systems