[RPRWG] 802.17 November Meeting

Title: 802.17 November Meeting

RPRwgs,

I would like to know if anyone planning on attending the 802.17 WG meeting in November would support starting the working group meeting around 3:00pm on Monday, November 10.  This would allow time for people flying in from the east coast Monday morning to make the beginning of the meeting.  I'm also hoping we'd be able to complete the closing plenary business by late Thursday morning to allow for mid-afternoon departures.

Aside from comment resolution on the next draft, what are some of the other items people want to cover at the meeting?

      thanks,

      robert castellano