[RPRWG] Extension of 802.17a WG Ballot

RPRWG Voters,

Happy New Year. I hope you all had a great holiday season and this
is a not so gentle reminder that many of you have not voted on
the 802.17a ballot.

The 802.17a ballot ended with an insufficient response rate. As such I
am extending the ballot for 60 days. However, it order to progress
the standard I require people to get their votes and comments in
by this coming monday so that we can resolve comments in Vancouver.

The ballot will close as soon as the response rate is achieved
in accordance with IEEE balloting rules.

If for some unfortunate reason, the ballot is not closed during
the Vancouver meeting, we will resolve the comments we have and
update the draft and then have a conference call to deal with
any late comments.

cheers,

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Distinguished Engineer,       Cisco Systems