Re: [RPRWG] MSC study groups: memory channel and RPR on the backplane

Bob,

We asked in the P802.17 working group twice, to see if there
was any interest in doing this project there.

There was was no interest. In fact, there seemed to be
encouragement to do so, since that's where the backplane
experts reside.

At last discussion, strong coordination was suggested and
P802.17 recommended:
  PAR review distribution, for comment before MSC meeting
  Coordination through documents
  Inclusion on working group ballots

The second two will be included in the PAR statement.

I believe that solves the "unless such placement".
Thanks for you note; please let me know if any concerns
remain.

DVJ

David V. James
3180 South Ct