[RPRWG] Teleconference notice for 802.17 D3.3 Comment Resolution

RPRWGers,

We are currently in the middle of a sponsor ballot recirculation
on P802.17 D3.3 which ends on May 8th.

I would like to schedule a conference call on May 10th at 1 pm
EDT (10 am PDT) to resolve any comments against D3.3 and take
appropriate action.

Dial In Number: 866-902-7862 (non bay area)
                 408-902-7862 (bay area)

Meeting ID:      8021733

I have reserved 12 ports, please let me know if you are
going to dial in so that I can insure enough ports.
If there is sufficient interest, I may be able to arrange
a conference room at Cisco in SJ for Bay Area participants.

cheers,

mike
--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Distinguished Engineer,       Cisco Systems