[RPRWG] 802.17a Sponsor Ballot D2.0 - Closed and Passed

Dear RPRWG members,

sponsor ballot closed last night with the following statistics

Voters 70
Approve Votes:          58              6 voters had comments
Disapprove Votes:       0
Abstains:               1

Approval Rate 100%, Response Rate 84%

I will be scheduling a teleconference in late May to resolve
comments on D2.0 and then we will recirculate the draft
with changes.

Also on note is that I will be requesting the EC to start a
EC ballot on forwarding the new PAR (whose WG ballot closes today)
to NesCom.

My expectation is the .17a will be forwarded to the September Revcom
meeting during the July Plenary.

cheers,

mike
--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Distinguished Engineer,       Cisco Systems