[RPRWG] 802.17a Comment Resolution Conference Call

RPRWGers,

I am proposing Thursday June 3rd, 12:00 noon EDT (9am PDT)
for a conference call to go over the 12 comments / resolutions
for 802.17a.

Robert is putting together proposed resolutions and they
will be posted to the .17a Sponsor Page later this week.

I would like to hear from people (reply to me and NOT all)
if this date works for them (assuming they are attending).
If not, please propose another date.

My assumption is the call will not be overly long given the
early distribution of the CRD / proposed resolutions. Ideally
2 hours should be enough.

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@cisco.com
Distinguished Engineer,       Cisco Systems