[RPRWG] [Fwd: [SUSPECT ATTACHMENT] [802SEC] Proposed 802 LMSC P&P changes to support coexistence]

If anyone has any issues, let me know.

mike

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [SUSPECT ATTACHMENT] [802SEC] Proposed 802 LMSC P&P changes to
support coexistence
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 15:16:33 -0700
From: "Shellhammer, Stephen J" <stephen.j.shellhammer@INTEL.COM>
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org

Paul Nikolich and 802 Executive Committee members,

             The 802.19 coexistence TAG has developed proposed changes to
the LMSC policies and procedures to support coexistence. The TAG just
completed an electronic letter ballot to submit these changes to the EC
for consideration.  The letter ballot passed 10/0/0.

             I would like to notify you of my intent to make a motion at
the July plenary to accept these proposed changes.  The changes are
given in the attached document.  Paul, please put this on the EC meeting
agendas for both Monday and Friday (since I may choose to postpone my
motion till Friday based on any input I get before the Monday AM meeting).

             Also, I would like to request that this topic be placed on
the agenda for the Sunday evening P&P meeting at the July plenary
(request to Mat Sherman I believe).

Regards,

Steve

_____________________________

Steve Shellhammer

Intel Corporation

(858) 391-4570

stephen.j.shellhammer@intel.com <mailto:stephen.j.shellhammer@intel.com>

---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email
reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.
Warning: This message has an attachment that could contain executable
code. Please review the attachment carefully to ensure you do not
inadvertently execute embedded programs. We suggest you review the
following URL to stay up-to-date with current virus threats:
http://wwwin.cisco.com/support/library/mcafee/virus_info.shtml
For further reference information about viruses and email antivirus
efforts within Cisco, please visit:
http://wwwin.cisco.com/it/ems/services/antiviral If your concern isn't
addressed by the information in this notification or the above web page,
you may open a support request: http://wwwin.cisco.com/support/ Select
"Messaging", "Email-Related", "Mail Routing" Please include in the text
of your case the following information: * Full headers of the message.
Documentation on displaying the full headers is available at this URL:
http://wwwin.cisco.com/support/library/faqs/solution002471.html * This
unique quarantine identifier: i4RMOVhp026185 If the matter is urgent,
you may follow up by calling one of the below referenced numbers. Please
make every effort to provide the above requested information via the
support web tool prior to calling as it will greatly aid the resolution
of your issue. Americas: 1 408 526 8888 Asiapac +61 2 8446 8888 EMEA +31
20 485 4888 Japan +81 3 5549 6888 US (Toll Free) 1| 800| 888| 8187|
(ext.68888) Thank you for your cooperation, Enterprise Messaging
Services Cisco Systems, Inc

--
Michael Takefman              tak@cisco.com
Distinguished Engineer,       Cisco Systems

19-04-0010-04-0000-proposed-lmsc-coexistence-rules-changes.ZIP