[RPRWG] Preliminary Agenda for July Plenary Meeting in Portland

Dear RPRWGers,

here is the rough agenda for the July meeting. Please
note it is subject to some change but major churn is
not likely.

Anyone wishing to add agenda items should contact me
promptly. Please note that there has been one request
for a CallForInterest (CFI) slot for 802.17b. If
there is anyone else who wishes a slot for their
project concept please contact me by the end of June.
I will be happy to go over what is required for an
802 CFI.

Monday afternoon: 802.17 Opening Plenary
- Standard Opening Boilerplate
- 802.17 RevCom results
- 802.17a Status
- 802 Housekeeping
- 802.17a Comment Resolution

Monday evening: Call For Interest 802.17b ...
Slot 1: Improved Spatial Reuse for Bridge Clients

Tuesday morning: 802.17 2nd Plenary
Tuesday afternoon: 802.17 sitting around the bar :-)

Tuesday afternoon: 802.17b ... SG operation

Wednesday: 802.17b SG ... operation

Thursday: 802.17b SG ... operation
           802.17 Closing Plenary IFF required.

My current assumption is that we will close on
tuesday, but if there is a good reason not to
we may delay the closing plenary. In theory
the pre-SGs can't make official decisions anyway
so there is nothing for the WG to ratify.

Note: the SG operation is operating on the assumption that
it is approved by the WG and will begin work on the assumption
that the EC approves. It may not run until thursday depending
on how things go.

questions? comments?
mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@cisco.com
Distinguished Engineer,       Cisco Systems