[RPRWG] [Fwd: URGENT: IEEE 802.17 Oct. 2004 Interim Meeting Update]

RPRWGers,

Please reserve your rooms at the Marriott ASAP and register for
the meeting.

The October meeting has 1 topic and that is the Spatially Aware Bridging
Study Group. The group has to finalize its PAR and 5 Criteria for
distribution to the other WG 30 days in advance of the November
meeting (i.e. October 8th). In addition to the PAR and 5 Criteria
technical proposals / content are being solicted in order to
discuss the requirements of the project.

Anyone wanting time on the agenda should contact me ASAP.

cheers,

mike