[RPRWG] SABSG Conference call Tuesday October 26th, 1pm Eastern

RPRWGers,

one of the actions out of the October meeting was that
the SABSG would have a conference call this coming tuesday.

The start time is 1pm (Eastern)

Toll Free Dial: 1-866-902-7862
Bay Area Dial : 1-408-902-7862

Meeting ID: 8021700

People with actions/presentations are supposed to
send them to me by monday night so that they can
be placed on the website.

Note: There are only 16 bridge ports. Given the
participation at the interim, this should do
nicely.

Please email me IFF you did not attend the interim
session but want to attend this conference call.

cheers,

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@cisco.com
Distinguished Engineer,       Cisco Systems