[RPRWG] Initial Draft for 802.17b + Conference Call Details

RPRWGers,

the initial draft for 802.17b is available to members at

http://www.ieee802.org/17/member/802_17b/P802_17b_0_0.pdf

Review conference calls are to be held this Thursday April 21, 2005.

This is NOT a formal ballot, but rather an informal review
to give our editor (Marc Holness) feedback. Given the
limited hours available on the call, I'd like to focus our
energy on discussion of technical and structural issues.

1) Document Structure (i.e. has text been put in the "best" place)
2) Technical Content (i.e. is the description incorrect)
3) Missing Features (i.e. agreed to features not even described)

Editorial issues (spelling, grammar, etc) should be emailed
to Marc directly.

Call #1: 12noon EDT - 3pm EDT
          866-902-7862 or 408-902-7862
          ID 8021701

Call #2: 4pm EDT - 7pm EDT
          866-902-7862 or 408-902-7862
          ID 8021702

I currently have 12 port available for the call on the assumption
that the usual suspects (people attending the face to face meetings)
will dial in. If you are not a regular participant and wish to attend
the conference call, please email me so I can increase the size
of the bridge if necessary.

cheers,

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@cisco.com
Distinguished Engineer,       Cisco Systems