From: owner-stds-802-17@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
[mailto:owner-stds-802-17@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG]On Behalf Of Mike Takefman
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2005 7:47 AM
To: STDS-802-17@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [RPRWG] 802.17 Interim Session May 17,18,19 in Piscataway

RPRWGers,

The goal of the next interim session is advancement of 802.17b.
The next interim session is being held May 17/18/19 at the

IEEE Operations Center
445 Hoes Lane
Piscataway, NJ 08854

We have a hotel room block at the Embassy Suites
5 minutes away from the center at $103 per night
with breakfast included.

The address is 121 Centennial Avenue, Piscataway, NJ 08854.

Phone number 732-980-0500 or 800-362-2779 toll free
You have to mention the IEEE to get that rate.

The CUT-OFF DATE for booking your room is April 29, 2005.

NOTE: Rutgers University is holding convocation that same
week and this and other hotels are filling fast.

Call NOW to reserve your room. (I just did)

cheers,

mike