From: owner-stds-802-17@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-17@ieee.org]On Behalf Of Glenn Parsons
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2005 1:36 PM
To: STDS-802-17@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [RPRWG] IPoRPR initial draft

Folks,

The first draft of the IPoRPR basic mapping is attached.

This version is slightly different from the IETF officially posted version <draft-ietf-iporpr-basic-00.txt> -- there are some minor corrections to tables 2 & 3.  As a result, I'd prefer the group reviews this version.

Note that the primary review mechanism to submit comments to the IETF IPoRPR mailing list -- and you must be a member to post (and get past the spam filter :-).

There is currently no plan for an IPoRPR WG meeting at IETF 63 in Paris.

However, there is agenda time at the IEEE 802.17 meeting in San Francisco next week to discuss this draft.

Cheers,
Glenn

<<draft-ietf-iporpr-basic-00a.html>> <<draft-ietf-iporpr-basic-00a.txt>>

ipRpr.pdf