From: owner-stds-802-17@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-17@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Ghanwani, Anoop
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2005 10:41 AM
To: STDS-802-17@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [RPRWG] IPoRPR initial draft

Hi Glenn,

I think it would really help readability if you can find a
way to put the PHB names in...just maybe in parenthesis
or even on the line following the DSCP.  All that is
needed is something like:

110000 - EF
xxxxxxx - AF11, etc.

Otherwise, the reader would be forced to have a copy of
the DiffServ RFC handy in order to understand this table.

Yes, a clarification with respect to what the table
applies to is needed.  In fact, you might need a second
table to talk about L-LSPs since they encode 3 levels
of drop precedence in the EXP bits for AF which then
need to be mapped to the 2-levels supported in 802.17.

I think it would be better to reword the security section
as follows.
"This draft does not introduce any new security concerns
for IEEE 802.17 networks. Some of the existing vulnerabilities
of IEEE 802.17 networks include: ...".

Anoop