[RPRWG] IPoRPR comments

Title: IPoRPR comments

Folks,

I reviewed the basic mode draft with the IEEE 802.17 WG today.  Many thanks to this group for their detailed review!

Below I have included a summary of the comments that the group made on the document.

The plan is to incorporate these comments within the next version of the draft -- along with the various other comments that I have acknowledged on the mailing list.

I would expect that a new version would be issued after the next IETF meeting in August.

Cheers,
Glenn.

Comments from IEEE 802.17 WG meeting: