From: owner-stds-802-17@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-17@ieee.org]On Behalf Of Mohit Sood
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 3:18 PM
To: STDS-802-17@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [RPRWG] Correction in Chap 10 of RPR Standard ?

Hi

I went through the maintenance requests posted at your web-site but could not find this one. I came across a logical error in ResetStqWatermarks() routine in Section 10.4.2.3 - this routine resets stqHighWatermark to stqSize. Should it not reset to 'zero' ?
Just wanted to let you know, in case this correction has not been made.

Thanks,

Mohit Sood
Grad Student (Dr. Viniotis)
NC State University