From: owner-stds-802-17@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-17@ieee.org]On Behalf Of Mohit Sood
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 3:10 PM
To: STDS-802-17@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [RPRWG] FDD frame Transmit - question

Hi,

FDD Frame transmit Table (ref. 10.14), row 3 mentions a routine SendFddPair(), whose details I believe are not provided. The Standard simply mentions "Send an FDD frame pair on myRi with fields populated". So, where should we assume that these frames go ? Q_TX_RS ?
Would greatly appreciate comments on this.

Thanks,

Mohit Sood

Grad Student (Dr. Viniotis)
NC State University