FW: HT Usage Model Special Committee - Cumulative Minutes

Greetings,

My earlier email (with a copy of the minutes) did not
survive transit through the 802.11 email reflector.

I have asked Harry to post this in the 802.11 documents,
so you should be able to upload it from this location
in due course.

The document reference for the cumulative minutes is 11-03-354r3.

Best Regards,

Adrian P Stephens
Intel Corporation

Tel: +44 771 276 3448 (Mobile)