Reminder: HTSG Usage Model SC Teleconference

{Forwarded from Adrian Stephens and the 802.11n HTSG group...this meeting has obviously occurred already, but it bounced from our reflector.  We will try to get this fixed before their next meeting.}

Hello All,

This is a reminder that the 802.11 High Throughput Study Group Special
Committee on Usage Models will hold its second teleconference tomorrow
(Tuesday, July, 2003), from 8:30am - 10:00am Pacific time.

This is the second in a series of biweekly calls.  The last meeting will
be Tuesday, September 9, 2003.

Agenda for the first meeting:
1. Appoint secretary
2. Roll call
3. Modify and adopt agenda
4. Decide how many different scenarios we want
5. How should coexistence scenarios be described?  Is this
in scope for this committee?
6. Create a list of the scenarios
7. Other business

Minutes will be reported in revisions of 11-03-354 (not 11-03-345 as
previously advised).
The minutes of the previous meeting are available in 11-03-345r3 which
is available on the
802.11 server.

Bridge details for the second meeting are as follows: