802.15.3a Usage model study group conference call

Greetings all,
	Unfortunately, my travel plans have changed and I will not be available at the time we discussed last week (Tuesday 11AM EDT) - my apologies.  I would like to reschedule for Thursday at 11AM EDT (10AM CDT, 8AM PDT, 5PM CET), although I realize this conflicts with a Bluetooth call some of you may have.  I'll send out bridge info ASAP, along with updated documents.
Best regards,
Jim

Jim Lansford, Ph.D.
CTO, Mobilian Corporation
Chair, IEEE 802.19 Coexistence TAG
www.ieee802.org/19
jim.lansford@ieee.org
Phone: +1 405 377 6170
Fax: +1 425 671 6099
Mobile: +1 405 714 0074

This message was sent from the 802.19 email reflector.