Status of 802.19 Meeting in Singapore

Greetings all,
    I have been informed that I will not be able to travel to Singapore for the IEEE meeting next week.  Ian Gifford, the vice chair, will be conducting the meeting in my place.  We are finalizing the agenda, and have some time available for coexistence presentations.  If you would like to get on the agenda, please let Ian know, but please cc me.
	We will pick back up conference calls on coexistence usage models after next week; we will also begin looking at 802.15.3a/4a coexistence issues next week in Singapore.  I will sync up with Adrian Stephens on 802.11n usage model issues and relay any relevant details to you, but he has been kind enough to copy the 802.19 reflector on their ongoing work.
	Sorry I will not be able to join you in Singapore, but look forward to participating with you in conference calls and expect to see you in Albuquerque!
Best regards,
Jim

Jim Lansford, Ph.D.
CTO, Mobilian Corporation
Chair, IEEE 802.19 Coexistence TAG
www.ieee802.org/19
jim.lansford@ieee.org
Phone: +1 405 377 6170
Fax: +1 425 671 6099
Mobile: +1 405 714 0074

This message was sent from the 802.19 email reflector.