From: Ellis, Jason [mailto:Jason.Ellis@ga.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2003 12:01 PM
To: Jim Lansford; stds-802-19 (E-mail)
Cc: Stuart Kerry; bheile@ieee.org; Ian Gifford;
stds-802-15-tg3a@ieee.org; carl.stevenson@ieee.org; Adrian P Stephens
(E-mail)
Subject: RE: <802.15.3a> Status of 802.19 Meeting in Singapore

Jim,

I am sorry to hear that you won't be able to attend the Singapore
meeting; we look forward to having you discuss the coexistence TAG
during the November meeting in New Mexico before the 802.15.4SGa
committee.

It is premature to discuss coexistence of 15.3a and 15.4SGa activities
during the Singapore meeting as we have just this past Monday issued the
15.4SGa Call For Applications, and will not be addressing PHY technology
truly until we have application and technical requirements.

Regards,
Jason Ellis
802.15.4SGa Vice Chairman