FW: 802.11 TGn FRCC telecon anouncement - bridge details

Bridge details for the first two calls are below.

Please note,  in response to a request at the 802.11 meeting,
and considering response from my request for comment,  I shall
be varying the start time of the meeting between 0:30, 8:30 and 16:30
pacific tuesdays, bi-weekly.  Most of the meetings will be at 8:30
with occasional meetings at the other times.

By the way - I'm still looking for a volunteer as secretary.

Start: Oct 21, 2003 08:30 Pacific Time
End: Oct 21, 2003 10:30 Pacific Time
Meeting Title: 802.11n FRCC
Audio Bridge