RE: REMINDER: 802.11 TGn FRCC telecon

Greetings Colleagues,

802.11 TGn's second functional requirements and comparison criteria
special committee telecon will take place on Tuesday Nov 04, 2003.

> Start: Nov 04, 2003 16:30 Pacific Time
> End: Nov 04, 2003 18:30 Pacific Time
> Meeting Title: 802.11n FRCC
> Number of Lines: 25
> Phone Number: 916-356-2663
> (Bridge) Reservation #: 2
> Passcode: 4732818

Tentative Agenda:
0. Talk about why toast always falls butter-side down, until...
1. Appoint a secretary (Jim Allen has volunteered)
2. Comments on Simulation Scenarios (Brett/Mary have an AR to
revise the enterprise model)
3. Simulation results for the Simulation Scenarios (TBD Adrian:
I hope to have some preliminary results to share)
6. Review merged comments in 11-03-813r2 (Functional requirements)
7. Review 11-03-814r1 (Comparison criteria)

If I receive any additional comments on 11-03-813r1 before friday,
and upload these in r2 of this document as changes with tracking
on.

I've not yet received any comments on 11-03-814r1.  I'll do the same
for this if I do receive any comments.

(Note, I lost all of last Friday's email,  if you sent me comments on
either
document and I have not acknowledged them,  please resend).

Best Regards,

Adrian P Stephens
Intel Corporation

Tel: +44 771 276 3448 (Mobile)
Tel: +44 1223 763457 (Office)

This message was sent from the 802.19 email reflector.