[802-11Technical] 802.11 TGn FRCC Telecons - Updated time and agenda

Greetings,

At the Nov 18th call, the FRCC decided to adjust the start time of its
calls.  The starting time is now *30 minutes earlier* for all its calls.

The dates / times of the remaining meetings up to the Vancouver TGn
meeting are as follows:

Dec 02, 2003 08:00 Pacific Time
Dec 16, 2003 00:00 Pacific Time
Jan 06, 2004 16:00 Pacific Time

Please note the varying start times.

The standing tentative agenda is as follows:
1.  Appoint secretary (Jim Allen if present)
2.  Review and approve agenda
3.  Review comments to and progress Usage Models document
4.  Review comments to and progress Requirements document
5.  Review comments to and progress Comparison Criteria document

At the Nov 18th meeting we agreed a plan to consider inputs to the
comparison
criteria in two phases.  I have received comments from three members
(including
myself), which I have merged into document 11-03-814r4 (on the server).
This
concludes the first phase.  (I will separately copy this document to
FRCC
attendees as a convenience).

The tentative agenda for the Dec 02 meeting is as follows:
0.  Talk about the weather and the price of fish until ...
1.  Appoint secretary (Jim Allen if present)
2.  Review and approve agenda
3.  Review comments to and progress Comparison Criteria document

Bridge Details:

Start: Dec 02, 2003 08:00 Pacific Time
End: Dec 02, 2003 10:00 Pacific Time
Meeting Title: 802.11 TGn FRCC Meeting
Phone Number: 916-356-2663
Bridge/Reservation #: 1
Passcode: 3863916

Start: Dec 16, 2003 00:00 Pacific Time
End: Dec 16, 2003 02:00 Pacific Time
Meeting Title: 802.11 TGn FRCC Meeting
Phone Number: 916-356-2663
Bridge/Reservation #: 3
Passcode: 3348088

Start: Jan 06, 2004 16:00 Pacific Time
End: Jan 06, 2004 18:00 Pacific Time
Meeting Title: 802.11 TGn FRCC Meeting
Phone Number: 916-356-2663
Bridge/Reservation #: 1
Passcode: 5831653

Best Regards,

Adrian Stephens
Chair of 802.11 TGn FRCC
Intel Corporation

This message was sent from the 802.19 email reflector.