FRCC: Minutes of meeting and updated Comparison Criteria document are on the server

Greetings,

Following the 802.11 TGn FRCC telecon on 2 Dec,
the updated minutes are on the server in 11-03-815r4.
The updated comparison criteria are available in document
11-03-814r5.

Please have final submissions for additional comparison
criteria to me by end of work on 12 Dec 2003.

For information, we have agreed 5 out of 44 proposed
comparison criteria.  This implies we will have completed
about 15 by the time of the Vancouver meeting.

I solicit comments on how we could improve our throughput
or target the more important criteria.

Best Regards,

Adrian P Stephens
Intel Corporation

Tel: +44 771 276 3448 (Mobile)
Tel: +44 1223 763457 (Office)

This message was sent from the 802.19 email reflector.