802.11 TGn FRCC Telecon agenda

Greetings, Friends.

I hope you have recovered sufficiently from the slings and arrows of
outrageous
festivities to join refreshed and eager to contribute to the 802.11 TGn
FRCC
telecon on Tuesday 6th January at 16:00 pacific time.

It is our challenge it complete the comparison criteria (as well as fill
in
the missing parts of the simulation scenarios) before the end of the
Vancouver
TGn session.

As a committee we have been successful in creating comparison criteria,
but less successful in eliminating them.

I would like to have discussion on how to meet our goal for the
Vancouver
session.  One possible idea that I'd like to consider is that we spend
time
in the committee deciding on per-CC priority (i.e. scoring CCs) and set
a target number of CCs to include in the completed document.  Can we do
this
in FRCC, or must we do this in full TGn session?   What happens if we
start
and get only part way though?

The other outstanding issue is that the simulation scenarios need to be
updated to reflect references to missing scenarios from both the FR and
CC documents.  I shall be looking for volunteers to provide this missing
content at the meeting.

The tentative agenda is as follows:
1.  Appoint secretary (Jim Allen if present)
2.  Review and approve agenda
3.  Discuss how to proceed with CC.  Should we attempt to score CCs in
this
FRCC meeting?   How many CCs would we like to have?
4.  Discuss how to proceed with simulation scenarios.  Who is going to
volunteer
to provide missing content?
5.  Score CCs (if this is what we decide to do)
6.  Discuss CCs according to priority
7.  Plan activities for Vancouver meeting (last 10 minutes of call,
special orders)

Start: Jan 06, 2004 16:00 Pacific Time
End: Jan 06, 2004 18:00 Pacific Time
Meeting Title: 802.11 TGn FRCC Meeting
Phone Number: 916-356-2663
Bridge/Reservation #: 1
Passcode: 5831653

Best Regards,

Adrian Stephens
Chair of 802.11 TGn FRCC
Intel Corporation

This message was sent from the 802.19 email reflector.