802.11 TGn FRCC minutes of meeting and plan for Vancouver session

Greetings Friends,

I have uploaded the cumulative FRCC minutes to 11-03-815r6.
My thanks to Chris Hansen for taking the minutes.

Summary of plan for Vancouver
-----------------------------
At the Vancouver meeting, when in FRCC session, we will split into four
groups (after initial preparation).  Each group will address specific
sections of the CC document with the following aims:

1.	Remove duplicate CCs (if there is a choice between alternates
that cannot be settled in the group, wordsmith two CCs and bring to a
vote between them in the full session).
2.	Remove any that do not meet  requirements in section 1.1 of CC
doc
3.	Ensure CC description is complete and unambiguous
4.	Reduce number of ccs by 50%.
5.	Rank the critera by assigning a priority to each and returned
wordsmithed documents to TGn.
6.	Define the form in which CCs are to be disclosed

(Chair's note: ) There was some discussion about reorganising the CCs
for the purpose of this activity.  I think it better to keep the
structure that we have now for the purpose of discussion.  We can always
reorganise in the final document once we see what CCs are left.

The groups are formed as follows:
1.	Mary Cramer, sections 4.2 and 4.2
2.	John Ketchum, sections 4.3 and 4.4
3.	Sanjiv Nanda, section 4.5
4.	Jeff Gilbert, section 4.6

It is TBD how much time will be given over to FRCC business.   In my
opinion, as long as more than one of these groups is making useful
progress, we should remain in the groups.   Hopefully, they will
complete in the time allowed, enabling TGn to vote on the contents at
the Vancouver session.

Best Regards,

Adrian P Stephens
Intel Corporation

Tel: +44 771 276 3448 (Mobile)
Tel: +44 1223 763457 (Office)

This message was sent from the 802.19 email reflector.