Minutes of the 802.11 TGn FRCC telecon and call for review comments

Greetings,

The minutes of yesterday's telecon are available in document 11-03-815r9
on the server.
Updated versions of the comparison criteria (11-03-814r16) and usage
model (11-03-802r12)
documents are also available on the server.

Actions arising for 802.11 TGn FRCC special committee members **:

All.   Please carefully review the functional requirements document
(11-03-813r9), the comparison criteria document (11-03-814r16) and the
Usage Model document (concentrating on the simulation scenarios)
(11-03-802r12).

Please submit your comments using as a Word table using the following 6
columns:

Name    Doc_Reference   Section/Item    Comment Proposed_resolution
E,_TN,_TY

Please indicate how important this comment is to you using the following
scale:
E => Editorial
TN => Technical, but won't cause me to vote no on the document
TY => Technical, will vote no if this comment is not addressed to my
satisfaction

I may prioritise discussion in the TGn FRCC sessions using this column.
Please submit your comments by close of work US time on Monday 8 March
in an email to
                               ---------------------------------------
 adrian.p.stephens@intel.com. (i.e. the day before the next telecon).
That will allow us to see how many comments we have to consider (a lower
bound estimate) at the FRCC sessions.  The balance between the comments
by document and section will tell us if we need break-outs into ad-hocs.

Colin Lanzl:  Action: Is IM3 covered by the new IM2 CC requirements?

**
Point of clarification of membership of this committee.   The 802.11 TGn
FRCC is a
"special committee of the whole".   This means that any member of 802.11
may attend
the meetings and participate in the current review process.   At this
point we are
soliciting comments specifically from those who have attended the FRCC
meetings and
who are familiar with the documents being reviewed.   However comments
from those
who have not attended the meetings are also in order and will be given
the same
consideration.  This is not a letter ballot, but merely intended to be
an activity
within the FRCC deliberately open to public scrutiny.

Best Regards,

Adrian P Stephens
Intel Corporation

Tel: +44 771 276 3448 (Mobile)
Tel: +44 1223 763457 (Office) 09:00 - 15:00 GMT
Tel: +44 1954 204609 (Home Office) 15:30 - 19:00 GMT