Re: AW: Update of proposed rules, resend of voting addendum

Title:
Hi Guenter,

Replies inline...

Kleindl Guenter wrote:
AW: Update of proposed rules, resend of voting addendum

Dear Colleagues,

I will probably not be able to joint the telecon, therefore I send my comments regarding the operating rules by mail.

5.4     Meetings and Participation

... "TAG meetings that are less than two days in duration or that take place adjunct to and co-located with the Plenary meeting do not count towards TAG voting rights."

=> Why is this included? I propose to delete this sentence (at least the part "that are less than two days in duration or").

I agree, if I hear no objections the sentence will be removed

5.4     Meetings and Participation

"Attendance at 802.19 sessions also counts as attendance in the member's home TAG subject to an agreement between the TAG chair and member's home TAG chair."

=> replace "member's home TAG" with "member's home group(s)"

=> or replace the complete sentence with:
"Attendance at 802.19 sessions also counts as attendance in the other groups, if the member is voter in that other group and subject to an agreement between the 802.19 chair and and the chair of that other group."

I agree, if I hear no objections, I will replace the sentence

Thanks!
Tom

Greetings Günter