802.19 January Agenda Items

IEEE 802.19 Members,

            I am putting together the agenda for the January IEEE 802.19 session.  We have time allocated for the TAG and time allocated for the Study Group.

            The following are items I have so far:

Study Group

  • Review the PAR
  • Review the Five Criteria
  • Vote on PAR and Five Criteria

TAG

  • Liaison Report from P1900.2
  • Review and Discuss Document 19-05-0045 Coexistence Parameters by Joseph Levy
  • Vote on PAR and 5C, or if we do not have a quorum I will hold a 10-day letter ballot after the Session

Please tell me if you have any other items you would like me to put on the agenda.

Thanks,

Steve