From: ***** IEEE stds-802-11 List *****
[mailto:STDS-802-11@listserv.ieee.org] On Behalf Of Stuart J. Kerry
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 6:48 AM
To: STDS-802-11@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802-11WG] FW: [802-ARCH] Meeting reminder

802.11 Members,

FYI

/ Stuart

-----Original Message-----
From: IEEE 802 Architecture list-owner [mailto:hdk-0927.zlwgfp@att.net]
On
Behalf Of Tony Jeffree
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 1:02 AM
To: STDS-802-ARCH@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802-ARCH] Meeting reminder

Just a reminder that our scheduled meeting will take place on Sunday
2:00pm
- 5:00pm. The slide set from November is here:

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/802_architecture_group/meeting_sli
des/
802%20architecture%20group%20-%202004-11.pdf

Regards,
Tony

IEEE 802 Architecture list:
 When forwarding, PLEASE DELETE this footer & list-related header items.
 http://www.ieee802.org/1/email-pages/mkrk905.html

_______

IF YOU WISH to be Removed from this reflector, PLEASE DO NOT send your
request to this CLOSED reflector. We use this valuable tool to
communicate on the issues at hand.

SELF SERVICE OPTION:
Point your Browser to -
http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11 and then amend
your subscription on the form provided.  If you require removal from the
reflector press the LEAVE button.

Further information can be found at:
http://www.ieee802.org/11/Email_Subscribe.html
_______