From: Rainer Hach [mailto:R.Hach@nanotron.com]
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2006 7:46 AM
To: shellhammer@ieee.org
Cc: John Lampe; Kyung-Kuk Lee; Pat Kinney
Subject: Your comments on LB33

Steve,
Thank you for all of your comments on LB33 - your help in improving the
draft is appreciated.

Currently I am working on the comments related to CSS, and will propose
the official responses in Denver. (Will you be there?)
Since you had many comments on the coexistence annex I would like to
inform you that we will add information and definitions.
I'd be happy to discuss this and other comment resolutions with you by
phone, email, or, hopefully, in person in Denver.

Best regards,
Rainer

www.nanotron.com