Thank you for TG4b / 802.19 meeting

Steve & gang:

Thank you for making the time to meet with me on Wednesday.  Here are
the notes I took away from our meeting.  Please let me know ASAP if I
misses any important points!!!

[1] Rob will amend CA document 15-05-0632-01-004b according to the
instructions given in our meeting of November (see minutes
19-05-0052-00-0000-November-2005-Minutes.doc). [see PS below]

[2] Rob will include the amended document (presumably
15-05-0632-02-004b) in the next recirculation of the TG4b draft.

[3] Rob will make best efforts to get the amended document into the
hands of the .19 group at least a week in advance of starting
recirculation to give you time to review and comment.

[4] 802.19 is NOT requesting that the CA document be made an Annex to
the 15.4b draft.  (However, this may become the preferred form in
future standards.)

To save you a trip to the server, I've attached a copy of the un-
amended CA document.

Thank you all for your help and guidance.

- Rob Poor

P.S.: To the best of my understanding, the changes that the 802.19
group is requesting are limited to the following, taken from the
November minutes:

> In the ensuing discussion, a point was made about the need to
> clarify which system is the interferer and which is the victim when
> presenting the results.  The document also needs to include the
> 15.4b Task Group’s conclusions as to whether the results are
> acceptable.  In addition, it should mention that the reason no
> analyses were made for interactions with other 802 wireless systems
> such as 802.11 and 802.15.1 is that they operate in different
> frequency bands.

15-05-0632-01-004b-coexistence-assurance-802-15-4b.doc

15-05-0632-01-004b-coexistence-assurance-802-15-4b.doc