Re: Thank you for TG4b / 802.19 meeting

Steve:

I look forward to seeing the minutes.  In the meantime, I invite
anyone in the group to give me early warning if we're headed off into
the weeds.

I am puzzled, though.  My understanding was that if the CA document
was made available with the next recirculation (and if the CA
document itself passed muster) that that 802.19's requirements would
be satisfied, and peace and coexistence would spread throughout the
land.  Am I alone in this utopian vision?

- Rob