FW: [802-11TGT] TGT Telecon 1 June

FYI

From: ***** IEEE stds-802-11-tgt List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-11-TGT@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Charles Wright
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 1:50 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGT@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802-11TGT] TGT Telecon 1 June

Dear colleagues,

As decided and announced during the May 802.11 meeting, TGT will be holding a teleconference tomorrow at noon.  It was left a bit up in the air as to whether we would extend the telecons to 90 minutes to get more done.  The first order of business is to agree whether we quite after an hour or not.

Proposed Agenda:

* Roll call

* Appointment of secretary

* Approval of agenda

* Patent policy review

* "Should this and/or future telecon be 90 minutes?"

* Discussion points

   - Summary of progress at May meeting

   - 802.11 / Bluetooth coexistence test (members of 802.19 invited)

   - Start of internal review of draft (as announced in Jacksonville closing plenary)

* Other discussion