FW: [802-11WG] IEEE 802 Wireless Interim Meeting - Melbourne September 2006

Here is the information regarding the September Interm Session in Melbourne, Australia.  Remember to register before the deadline to avoid the higher rates.

Steve

From: ***** IEEE stds-802-11 List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-11@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Sara Foda
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2006 5:53 PM
To: STDS-802-11@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802-11WG] IEEE 802 Wireless Interim Meeting - Melbourne September 2006

Dear all,

RE: IEEE 802 Wireless Interim in Melbourne, Australia

17 - 22 September 2006

I am pleased to announce that the online registration form for the September Interim Meeting is now available. To register please visit:

The 802.11 site has also been updated.

All hotel bookings are available to be made with your online registration.   We have attached all your necessary information you will require to the online form, such as:

 - hotel fact sheets

 - Melbourne General Information

 - Visa application information

 - touring options

We are looking forward to welcoming you 'downunder' in Melbourne.

Kind regards

Sara

______________________________________
Tour Hosts Pty Limited ABN 28 000 386 676

Sara Foda
Conference Manager
GPO Box 128, (10th Floor, 51 Druitt Street)
Sydney NSW 2001, Australia
Phone: +61 2 9265 0751
Fax: +61 2 9267 5443
Email:
sfoda@tourhosts.com.au
Website: www.tourhosts.com.au
______________________________________

Exclusive Australian Partner of the INCON Group: The worldwide partnership of leading
professional Conference Organisers and Event producers
http://www.incon-pco.com/

Tour Hosts is proud to be managing a range of prominent meetings including:
v 16th Annual V.M. Goldschmidt Conference (Geochemistry) - Melbourne 2006
v BHP Billiton Hospitality Program for Commonwealth Games - Melbourne 2006
v 16th Inter-Pacific Bar Association Conference - Sydney 2006
v 5th Symposium on Pneumococci & Pneumococcal Disease - Alice Springs 2006

Tour Hosts are proud to be winners of three prestigious MEA Meetings & Events Industry Awards for 2005

4th International SKULL Base Conference       19th World Energy Congress
4th International SKULL Base Conference       19th World Energy Congress