From: Rainer Hach [mailto:R.Hach@nanotron.com]
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2006 7:17 AM
To: Shellhammer, Steve
Cc: Benjamin A. Rolfe; pat.kinney@ieee.org; Jay Bain; John Lampe;
Kyung-Kuk Lee
Subject: RE: CA analysis between CSS and 11g

Steve,
I would like to notify you that 15-06-0214-01-004a-CSS-CA-document.doc
has been posted to the wirless server.
Analysis for the coexistence between CSS and 11g has been appended in
this revision.  Additional frequency offset values and duty cycle
assumptions of 1% and 10% have been used in the new section. Some
details und curve shapes might still change but basically that's what we
intend to provide. If you agree that this analysis is sufficient for
11g, we will update the analyses for the other systems accordingly.
Please take a look and let us know.
Best regards,
Rainer