From: Pat Kinney [mailto:pat.kinney@yahoo.com] On Behalf Of Pat.Kinney@ieee.org
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 1:17 PM
To: Shellhammer, Steve
Cc: 'Jay Bain'; 'Rainer Hach'; 'Benjamin A. Rolfe'
Subject: Draft Coexistence Annex for 802.15.4a

<<...>>

Hi Steve:

This is very late and ll has a number of editorial errors but I would like for your group to have two days to technically review it before we recirculate the draft.  I know that two days is not much but it is the best that we could do (changes were coming in this morning).  Please ask your group to quickly scan it and advise us if there are any showstoppers.

Thanks, pat

Patrick Kinney
Kinney Consulting LLC
Chair, IEEE 802.15 TG4a, Vice Chair 802.15 WG
Chair, ZigBee Gateway WG

Chair, ISA SP100.11 and Coexistence WGs
+1.847.960.3715
pat.kinney@ieee.org