FW: coexistence assurance document

IEEE 802.19 TAG,

           Here is an updated CA document for 11n.  I will see if I can schedule some time during our meeting to review this revision.

Steve

From: Perahia, Eldad [mailto:eldad.perahia@intel.com]
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2006 7:15 AM
To: Shellhammer, Steve
Subject: coexistence assurance document

Hi Steve,

I put together a major update of the CA document.  For some of the comments which we were planning on rejecting because they required extra simulations, I have actually done the sims.  I added a column to the spreadsheet with my comments for modifications to the resolutions.  The major additions are 1) narrow band interferer modeling 2) A-MPDU simulations.  For narrow band interferer, I currently only have 20 MHz results.  I should have 40 MHz results by September.

If you plan to review it, let me know if you’ll need me (preferably at a time not overlapping anything critical in TGn).  I haven’t uploaded it to the server yet, but I suppose I should.

Eldad

11-06-0338-04-000n-p802-11n-ca-document-doc.doc

11-06-0731-02-000n-tgn-lb84-cadoc-adhoc-group-ep.xls