FW: Change of 802.19 TAG Vote

FYI

From: Pat Kinney [mailto:pat.kinney@yahoo.com] On Behalf Of pat.kinney@ieee.org
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 7:52 AM
To: 'Steve Whitesell'
Cc: Shellhammer, Steve; tom.siep@ieee.org; 'Vern Brethour'; 'Jay Bain'
Subject: RE: Change of 802.19 TAG Vote

Thanks for giving us the time and patience yesterday.  As a result of our meeting I believe that draft 4 will be much better than earlier drafts.

Thanks again, Pat

Patrick Kinney
Kinney Consulting LLC
Chair, IEEE 802.15 TG4a, Vice Chair 802.15 WG
Chair, ZigBee Gateway WG

Chair, ISA SP100.11 and Coexistence WGs
+1.847.960.3715
pat.kinney@ieee.org