802.19 TAG Agenda for November

IEEE 802.19 TAG,

            Attached is the agenda for the 802.19 TAG meeting next month.  We have an item for reviewing the 802.11n CA document but I do not know when that will be.  On Monday night during the meeting, Eldad and Sheung will notify me which of the time slots they will be able to attend and at that point I will send out an R1.

            I would encourage everyone to being in Coexistence Scenario submissions.  I plan to update my DFS submission and possible work on another one.  Also I would like to agree on an outline for the recommended practice so one we start to vote on submissions we have a structure to put them into.

            Ian please post.

See you in Dallas,

Steve

19-06-0038-00-0000-November-2006-Agenda.xls