Conference Call on Thursday

802.19 TAG,

            We have a conference call scheduled for Thursday morning at 11 AM Eastern.  However, I do not have anything for the agenda yet.  On the last call we discussed a document that David Cypher is working on regarding a list of coexistence scenarios, however, David notified me that he has not had time to update it since the last call.  Mark Austin wanted to discuss a specific coexistence scenario for the guys working on SEAMCAT to prepare for the January IEEE meeting.  Mark is that something we can discuss on Thursday’s conference call.  Are there any other topics for the call on Thursday?

Regards,

Steve