RE: SEAMCAT presentation at the next 802.19 meeting

Title: Message

Mark,

            I will put it down for Tuesday PM1.

            I sent out an email out yesterday to the reflector to see if there are any items for tomorrow’s conference call.  It seems you may not be on the email reflector yet.  Here is a link to the email,

            http://ieee802.org/19/arc/stds-802-19list/msg00572.html

            I did not receive any responses.

            We can discuss the coexistence scenario for the SEAMCAT presentation on tomorrow’s call.  Here is the call information for everyone.  The call is on Thursday at 11 AM Eastern Time (8 AM Pacific Time).

            Those who are interested in discussing the SEAMCAT coexistence scenario please plan to attend.  Thanks.

Date/Time:  January 04, 2007 at 08:00 AM America/Los_Angeles

Meeting Name:  IEEE 802.19

Meeting ID:   80219

Meeting Password: 80219

Length:     75

Ports:         8

Frequency:  once

Phone Number: 858-845-5000

TO ATTEND THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:

1. Call 858-845-5000

2. After the greeting press 1 to attend meeting.

3. Enter Meeting ID 80219 followed by the # sign.

4. Enter Meeting Password 80219 followed by the # sign.

5. Follow the remaining prompts for recording the callers name and joining the meeting.

For assistance, dial #0 at any time.

Steve