[802.19] Plans for March IEEE Meeting - Coexistence in 3650 MHz Band

All,

            It is about time to start planning for the March IEEE meeting.  We need to decide about meetings in regards to coexistence of 11y and 16h.

            So I have several questions,

  1. Do we want to schedule any meetings on Coexistence between 11y and 16h?
  2. How may two-hour time slots do we need?
  3. Is there any reason to make them official joint meetings or is it okay if we just make them 19 meetings?
  4. Any recommendations on when to hold the meetings? Any time slots to avoid?

Please send me your comments.  Please “reply all” so others will also see your comments.

Thanks,

Steve